top of page
- Mon, Mar 25Mar 25, 2024, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM PDTZoomMany 2e learners have unique and challenging sensory needs - what can we do?
- Wed, May 08May 08, 2024, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDTZoomShe’ll share three powerful, practical strategies to prevent and defuse power struggles - plus real-life examples to help you apply these strategies to your particular family situation.
- Tue, Aug 08Aug 08, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDTMenlo Park, 800 Alma St, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USAWe’re partnering with the Menlo Park City Library to screen the award-winning documentary 2e: The Twice Exceptional. It’s a great way to get an insider’s view of the lived experience of the twice-exceptional, their parents, and their educators.
- Tue, Jul 25Jul 25, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDTZoomJoin us and our friends from UC Santa Cruz - Extension’s Ed Therapy Department for a free, one-hour “Intro to the 2e Learner” workshop!
- Mon, Apr 24Apr 24, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDTOnlineLearn clear and useful strategies for addressing anxiety. Get advice to address high anxiety situations with your children. Hear strategies for self-regulation and co-regulation, which are so important in the parenting journey.
- Sun, Mar 12Mar 12, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDTOnlineLearn how to reset your approach with the neurodivergent children in your lives - including understanding energy regulation, supporting children’s goals, and understanding your role as a trusted adult steering a neurodivergent child through a neurotypical world.
bottom of page