- Wed, Apr 27ZoomParents Place Workshop: Parenting your Neurodivergent Child - Strength-Based Strategies at Home & in SchoolDo you have a neurodivergent student or child who is underperforming in school? Let’s help them get their light back!
- Tue, Mar 29ZoomLearn how to work with school districts to make assessment and accommodations requests, what that process looks like, and potential strength-based goals to advocate for as you move into the 504/IEP process.
- Wed, Mar 16ZoomWhen you suspect your child needs help, or just received a diagnosis, knowing where to start can be confusing and overwhelming.
- Wed, Mar 02ZoomDo you have a bright child who struggles to show it at school? Come away with specific strategies to help your child thrive at school.
- Wed, Feb 09ZoomDo you have a twice exceptional student or child who is underperforming in school? Let’s help them get their light back!
- Mon, Jan 24ZoomDo you have students with learning differences who struggle to show what you know to be immense strengths, leading to high anxiety?
- Mon, Sep 20ZoomNeuropsychologist Dr. Vivien Keil joins us to talk about why 2e kids experience anxiety as well as strategies and solutions to help both at home and in school.